[Rhodes22-list] Now Comes General Boats And

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Wed Aug 5 16:02:54 EDT 2009

relax guys

This was not then, and is not yet, a formalized program - it is in the
thinking and testing stage where results are beginning to lead to a solution
based on a numbered LoRo certificate that a participating seller will pass
along with their boat.  Since most buyers somehow come in contact with us
before buying a private sale used boat, they will be made aware of the
program and ask (or not ask) the seller for this certificate when they buy
that boat.   The seller that can include the certificate along with the
title papers, will have a great selling advantage.  The seller who opts to
not go with the program would not be able to give the buyer the certificate
and the buyer hopefully will pass on buying that boat.  If the buyer does
decides to buy a boat where the seller can not include the numbered
certificate, the buyer will be doing so knowing that they have to move to
the end of the line if they ever have to have any future dealings with GB.

What we are open to now, from our thoughtful Rhodies is their take on this
gelling.

ss