[Rhodes22-list] water in the laz

Joe Babb joe.babb at comcast.net
Thu Aug 6 08:42:44 EDT 2009

Hi John,
No, the hose isn't cracked.  In fact, I replaced the hose not long ago
because the old one looked like it could pop off any minute.  I did a
good job.  I saw no leakage around the through hull when we went sailing
after my hose repair job.  There has been no water in the cockpit for
over a week and yet the seepage continues.  It has slowed a lot in the
last 2 weeks, but it continues.   The boat has been on the trailer, out
of the water since before July 4 (my job interferes with my sailing
*grin*).  The boat has been covered during that time.  The water is very
definitely coming from the base of the through hull.  It's coming from
the puddle under the cabin sole.  The puddle is left over from when the
water tank emptied itself into the bilge.
Joe