[Rhodes22-list] Now Comes General Boats And

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 6 13:17:50 EDT 2009

John,

Interesting point.  Your diligence and skill have paid off, the same persistant drive that Stan cautioned me about when this canvas thing began years ago.  He was convinced it would be seriousls hampered because too many Rhoadies were innovative and resourceful with their boats, and would just do it them self.  Hats off to you!

Art