[Rhodes22-list] Stove - Question on How to slide it out

jimjim02 jamesldickson at aol.com
Thu Aug 6 14:17:48 EDT 2009

hi Rummy
Sorry I have no pictures except for the actual portable stove website

http://www.brightspark.info/?page=listing&id=51

If you look at the stove you will see that the butane cannister goes in on
the top right-handside of the stove. A circle shows where the butane can is
installed.

On the boat the only area cut in the cabnet is the actual burner. The area
where you need to install the butane is not available. You need to take the
unit out to add the butane can.

Jim