[Rhodes22-list] Stove - Question on How to slide it out

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 6 16:20:45 EDT 2009

Jim,

Your stove looks like a standard stand-alone portable to me.  It has the same attributes as my portable, and the connection fixture requires it to be in it's case to work properly.  If it can be adapted otherwise, you would be wise to contact the manufacturer/supplier/distributor to validate that.  I wouldn't try to rig a substitute to the packaged system even though it may be tempting.  My portable, which is different from my in-boat stove can not be adapted, nor would I want it to be.  Note the two pictures I just took, with the stove open.  You can see the gas 'receiver is carefully fixed inth the casing, not to be moved elsewhere.

Hope this can help you.  Again, my wife makes terrific tuna salad!

Art