[Rhodes22-list] Blue Heron's CCCs

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Fri Aug 7 22:11:21 EDT 2009

Rick,

Great pics!  Considering we all have the same boats it seems like each one
has something different.  Is that an auto-tiller attached to the center of
your tiller?  What's that thin white line that looks like it might attach
your tiller to both sides?  What's that long black bar from the motor to the
port side stern rail?  Red line for the traveler and I guess that's a lot of
excess mainsheet line tied to the starboard side stern rail.  Not sure about
the thin blue lines tied to the stern rail.  The thing on top of the poptop
has me perplexed and I have no idea what's under the cockpit seat.

Shame you identified the thumb.  I was hoping it was something in a bikini.

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  At Ease
Kent Island, MD