[Rhodes22-list] Regatta

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 8 12:16:31 EDT 2009

Hi, all,

time for me to remind y'all about the Hospice Turkey Shoot regatta on Oct 9-11.

This event is tailor -made for the R22...boats or designs must be 25years old or older....lovely sailing on the Rappahannock river, great, great food and music and company.

We have a real riverboat for thurs nite and are planning riverboat cruise/dinner/dance for ....more details to come....or email me back-channel....lots of space for trailering & easy launch & recover...I'll be here to take good care of my Rhodie friends!

More details...yankeepointmarina.com

elle
Beer is good....people are crazy

1992 Rhodes 22    Recycled '06