[Rhodes22-list] conjecturing on leakage

Rick sloopblueheron at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 15:03:23 EDT 2009

Art,

Spider cracks like that in the gelcoat usually indicate the underlying
support of the fiberglass is gone.  Tapping with a small wood mallet will
probably give a hollow sound.  I wouldn't wait for the floor to get soft.
By then, the damage would be well beyond the floor.

Rick

On Sat, Aug 8, 2009 at 2:37 PM, Arthur H. Czerwonky <czerwonky at earthlink.net