[Rhodes22-list] Searching archives

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 9 18:25:28 EDT 2009

Mike,

Just to stay in touch.  I really enjoyed our conversation and hope things work out to see you at the show.  I have been thinking about your friend, and hope he is finding some inroads in the job search.  Very unnerving to have to cope with the issue at his age, looking at wrapping up a career, yet in some respects starting over also.  At risk of sounding pious, I will just say he is in my prayers for some spectacular new opportunities.

R,

Art