[Rhodes22-list] Old thing

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Sun Aug 16 10:46:20 EDT 2009

Rick,

Just me:

http://www.nabble.com/file/p24994221/IMG_0108.JPG IMG_0108.JPG

I was going to post a picture of my 1st mate but didn't think she would
appreciate being described as ancient, trashy, sturdy, or heavy.

Lee

I'll bet no one keeps anything aboard more ancient than my steel bailing
bucket.  It normally serves as the cabin trash pale, but I know should the
electric bilge pump and plastic hand pump fail, that sturdy bucket with a
heavy handle will do the job.  They just don't make 'em like that anymore.

Rick