[Rhodes22-list] Outboard Recommendations

Ron Singerman sail at tds.net
Sun Aug 16 23:31:24 EDT 2009

Dan,

I have been very satisfied with my Tohatsu / Nissan 9.8 with electric start
and charging.  It weighs in @ 92 LBS.  The tohatsu 9.8 and the 8 HP weigh
exactly the same and I opted to get the additional HP.  In addition to the
filters in the tank and the motor I have an inline Racor with clear bulb
that I can drain the HOH from.  I only use non ethyl gas and add Stabil
marine formula.

Fair winds,

>>ron<<
S/V Serenity