[Rhodes22-list] Outboard Recommendations

david.walker5 at comcast.net david.walker5 at comcast.net
Tue Aug 18 08:48:59 EDT 2009

Havn't found any around here even at the gas docks.

Dave

From: "Alan Robertson" <bigal_61 at msn.com>

Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 23:17:26
To: The Rhodes 22 Email List<rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org>
Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] Outboard Recommendations

Gee, don't they sell ethanol free marine gas down your way.? Way up here in the boonies of NY State we get Citgo ethanol free for $3.40 a gallon but only use the motor for docking, outrunning thunder storms and when partying, so season total cost is not too bad and we know our poly fuel tanks are not deteriorating.

Bigal Delmar NY