[Rhodes22-list] Securing Fuel Tank/Battery

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Tue Aug 18 13:25:22 EDT 2009

Michael,
I have two batteries in the same location. I made some wooden supports to
keep the batteries in place and screwed them into the glass. I predrilled
the  holes and then made sure I had plenty of sealant (caulk or something
else) to  prevent any water from entering from that area. The only way any water
can get  into that area is from a leak above or the vent on the water tank.
Even on an  extreme heal, it keeps the batteries in place.

Rummy

In a message dated 8/18/2009 12:09:11 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,