[Rhodes22-list] Fuel Bulb Split

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Wed Aug 19 05:58:51 EDT 2009

As long as the bulb is trash anyway, why not cut it open and inspect it. My
 guess is that it was a manufacturing defect and not related to ethanol in
the  gas. Usually a seam is stringer than the original material and not
prone to  failure.

Rummy

In a message dated 8/18/2009 9:09:38 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,