[Rhodes22-list] Boat Show?

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Fri Aug 21 14:40:52 EDT 2009

Mike,

Looks like the Annapolis boat show has less than 5% of the boats listed.
Must be too early.  Interestingly the Rhodes is listed twice on one of their
links:
http://www.usboat.com/usss_boatbrands.php
Annapolis in a longapolis way from Indianapolis, but it is an impressive
boat show.  Don't know if I'd fly that far to see a Rhodes22 but we do get
visitors from all over the world at the show.

Hope to see you there!

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  At Ease
Kent Island, MD