[Rhodes22-list] Sailing Q: how many folks singlehand a R22 with15+knot winds?

cjlowe at sssnet.com cjlowe at sssnet.com
Mon Aug 24 11:16:49 EDT 2009

I have the IMF,but on my last sailboat,A Com-Pac-16,The roller boom
furling made the aft end of the boom alot lower than the gooseneck end
because of the difference in lenght of the luff and the leech.Is it the
same on the Rhodes,or is there something to compensate for this?

Jerry Lowe

 I have boom furling on my '79 model.  It's always been easy to use,