[Rhodes22-list] Main sail furling

Ron Singerman sail at tds.net
Mon Aug 24 20:38:05 EDT 2009

Caesar,

There is no way that I can get the sail in that far.  When it stops it stops
with a clunk as if it is at the end of the ability of the furler to turn.
I'll be in Edenton at the end of Sept to have some other things taken care
of and I'll have Stan take a look at the main sail furling at that time. I
would love my sail to go in as far as yours .   Thanks for the advice.

>>ron<<
S/V Serenity