[Rhodes22-list] now comes GB/concluded

Rick sloopblueheron at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 13:57:41 EDT 2009

Stan,

I think you've got the right idea for a specific product you can sell to a
clearly identified customer.

But what is the marketing plan?  Certainly, you can get across to those
sneaky Rhodies who try to steal buyers from you at boat shows you attend.
But how about all the boats sales that take place beyond the shows?  Perhaps
an effort is in order to monitor boat brokerage sales lists on the
internet.  You would be able to directly solicit many boat sellers that way.

Rick