[Rhodes22-list] Now searching archieves

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Wed Aug 26 08:51:58 EDT 2009

Cowie,
You can go to ask.com and use this format

rig tuning site:rhodes22.org

with rig tuning being the search term.

If you log into Nabble and go to the Rhodes22 forum, which arrears to be

http://www.nabble.com/Rhodes-22-f14229.html

there is a search box to search this site.

Where is Ed when you need him!!!?? - rob