[Rhodes22-list] Now talking about Ed

BenCittadino bencittadino at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 15:41:52 EDT 2009

Rob;

Tried to respond to your offer to help post my picture of the aft battery
directly, but I'm getting some emails returned undelivered and others just
disappear. Bill D has tried to help without success. I have the pics stored
on my new ibook in iphoto using my gmail program to send them. Individuals
seem to receive them fine but they won't post to the list or to Nabble.

Did you get any of my off list attempts to contact you?

As for Ed, I guess I battled him as much as anyone during the July 08-Nov 08
run-up to the election. I still keep in touch with Brad from time to time,
but I must say it got very personal with Ed and I did not enjoy it. Someday,
when I am really trying to avoid productive work I may go back to look at
some of those old posts (what am I saying?!), why don't I just shoot myself
instead; that would be more fun.

As for the picture posting issue, I managed to do it once but I'll be darned
if I can duplicate that achievement. If you get any ideas on that I'd
appreciate it.

Ben"Yes We Can"Cittadino
SV Susan Kay, Highlands, NJ