[Rhodes22-list] Testing attachments from Gmail

BenCittadino bencittadino at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 17:26:06 EDT 2009

OK Guys;

I took these pics with a digital camera that I then hooked to my ibook and
downloaded onto my iphoto application. I then had to fiddle with it so I
could send the pics by gmail instead of the mail program used by the ibook
program, some wierd kind of SMTP "mobile me" thing. I use Firefox as my web
browser on the ibook. The pics seem to arrive intact at every individual
address I send them to but the second batch (a closeup of the photo you
attached here) I couldn't make show up. If you look back you will see that
the photo you attached in this thread I already successfully posted some
time ago. However an extreme closeup of that battery has never been able to
be posted. I don't know what's different about the second photo but it won't
show up. I'm going to re-send it to you individually.

Ben