[Rhodes22-list] Testing attachments from Gmail

Mike Cheung mikecheung at att.net
Fri Aug 28 16:44:35 EDT 2009

Thanks for getting the pics up.  I think I get the idea, but something
strikes me as odd.  It doesn't look like the "hatch" has support when in
place except along the drawer side (or starboard side if you prefer).  How
does this work Ben?  Does the hatch sit securely in the opening?  Is the
battery holding it up?

Mike C.

jlock wrote:

> Oooohhh, you mean THIS image...
>
> Cheers!
> John Lock
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> s/v Pandion - '79 Rhodes 22
> Lake Sinclair, GA
>

> On Aug 27, 2009, at 17:26, BenCittadino wrote:
>> browser on the ibook. The pics seem to arrive intact at every
>> individual
>> address I send them to but the second batch (a closeup of the photo
>> you
>> attached here) I couldn't make show up.

-----
Mike Cheung