[Rhodes22-list] Testing attachments from Gmail

BenCittadino bencittadino at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 20:11:18 EDT 2009

Mike;

The cover has the piano hinge on the outboard edge and the drawer guide
support board along the opposite edge. The battery is a very tight fit and I
believe it sits in a waterproof box right against the bottom of the boat.
There is no room for error as the cover won't close without drilled out
areas for the poles of the battery. The wiring is as it came from GBI.

Ben