[Rhodes22-list] Is it possible to make the R-22 into a cutter?

ASNOOCH at aol.com ASNOOCH at aol.com
Mon Aug 31 21:01:58 EDT 2009

Hi Dave,
  Dave I have utilized my spinnaker masthead block and halyard , along
with a large SS well backed deckeye inches behind my furling drum. To this for
years , I have hauled up a "storm jib on a SS steel seamed dacron storm
jib. At  times I employed it in conjunction with my genoa for a variety of wing
on wing  sailing. This year I parted with it to a Rhodie nubie... and am in
the process  of making a new more colorful one.
  Still waiting to "run into you" out in one of our bays....
  Burt