[Rhodes22-list] Word to PDF

Ben Schultz benonvelvetelvis at theskinnyonbenny.com
Tue Dec 1 11:49:43 EST 2009

In case Rummy or anyone else is interested:  Microsoft has a free add-in for
Office 2007 that will allow you to publish word docs, spreadsheets, and
access reports to PDF.  I don't know why they make you hunt for it online
and install it separately.  I didn't bookmark the page where you get it;
hopefully it's not hard to find.

That's probably too big a PITA to worry with just for an occasional post to
this list, but if you ever send docs to clients or vendors and have version
problems, then this can be quite helpful.

Ben