[Rhodes22-list] Call for Advice

David Bradley dwbrad at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 15:47:00 EST 2009

Hello Frank.  Welcome to the Rhodes list.  If you tell us a little more
about yourself, the waters you will sail in and the types of sailing you
will do the folks here will be able to provide better advice.  For example,
if you are sailing in coastal areas with narrow cuts and strong currents,
you will be advised to get a larger motor than you might need on a lake or
open bay.  Also, if you spend some time searching the archives you will see
that there have been many discussions on these topics.

On your question on a depth finder, you can buy an in-hull type that shoots
through the hull, but you need to be sure not to mount it over the keel.
Are you planning to have Stan install it, or do it yourself after the fact?

Regards,

Dave