[Rhodes22-list] Hello, from new member

Bob Weber ruba1811 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 8 16:01:51 EST 2009

Derek, you are welcome to look at my boat '86 "Ruba"  Everything is set up for single handing.  It is a standard main/mast.  I don't have any hoist.  About twice a year I buy more beer than I need and with that surplus I scout for help that I have not solictied in recent past.  Two is the minimum and three is perfect.  My petite wife and I have raised the mast without any machinical assistance before (I must have run out of beer or something that day).  Feel free to ask me questions or if you are in the st. louis area, stop by (again let me remind you of the beer custom).

Bob Weber

S/V Ruba