[Rhodes22-list] Army Navy Game

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 11 19:46:15 EST 2009

Lee,

What you say, Army?

Whatever the outcome, you can bet it will be an excellent football game, all sage predictions are worthless.

I found a couple of good Christmas/Hanakka gifts, both impressive, one suggested by Ron this week.  CVS Pharmacy is selling 7X50 Coated Binocs for $9.95.  A camera linked version is twenty bucks more.  The second idea is the Polaroid PoGo printer (2x3 color) which Radio Shack has available for 29.95.  There is even a better deal at Target - if you're interested give me a call without delay.

Art
Sailor at Large