[Rhodes22-list] Tarp at Harbor Frt reduced until Dec 20 to $50

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Mon Dec 14 08:39:53 EST 2009

If any northern Rhodies still need a large tarp to winter over, the one that I use is on sale from Harbor Freight until Dec 20.  The price is $49.99 instead of $59.99.  Check out: http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=1435

Happy Holidays

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY