[Rhodes22-list] Issue of watts for side running lights, etc.

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Tue Dec 15 09:58:29 EST 2009

Well, yes and no. It's really me, and I still get the Rhodes list, but
unfortunately don't pay much attention any more. Sorry some of the of the
folks there got just a little intolerant of opposing viewpoints. Seems
anything political was OK, as long as one agreed with the masses...

Added to that was the fact that my brother came back from overseas, and took
back his boat and sold it. So I didn't even have a Rhodes to mess with
anymore.

This one was the exception, because apparently it was posted to both mail
lists.