[Rhodes22-list] Issue of watts for side running lights, etc.

Dana realnamen at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 15 10:27:44 EST 2009

Hi Ben,

I am Dana.  I have an 87 in Northern Minnesota.  I lurk here and am not really interested in the "bar" atmosphere.  I read a small fraction of the posts hoping that useful info regarding boats will show up.  I generally only post stuff that I think might be useful to someone in the archives someday.  Hence my old posts regarding sources for light bulbs (that somehow resulted in a political beating; go figure).

-Dana