[Rhodes22-list] Issue of watts for side running lights, etc.

BenCittadino bencittadino at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 18:26:17 EST 2009

Hello Elle;

Wonderful to see you here. You look marvelous.

No monitor needed as far as I am concerned.

The list has been quiet, but also congenial and helpful with lots of
substantive posts during the prime sailing season. We have a few new members
who are fitting right in. I see your posts from time to time.

I checked out the Swiftwater list briefly, but the blast of hot air blew me
right back out the door. That crew freaks me out too much. No place to even
begin a conversation or find common ground. No point in just talking past
each other, although I do communicate every so often with Brad on a back
channel about my naval aviator son and his adventures.

I'm afraid I did point out to a new member that posts are not limited to
technical sailing matters, and that jokes, stories, and artwork are part of
our sailor's bar, and I somewhat mischievously suggested that Al Robertson
really appreciates political diatribes, (which of course he vehemently does
NOT), which I think resulted in Al reaching back to an old post to make the
point that the list should only be about sailing matters. That's where the
remarks got a little testy. My bad. No worries.

Have a warm and delightful winter. Happy Holidays.

BenCittadino

PS-Todd, we probably should change the heading on this thread some day.

>>> http://www.rhodes22.org/list