[Rhodes22-list] Re ligion

KUHN, LELAND LKUHN at cnmc.org
Wed Dec 16 17:56:03 EST 2009

Chris,

You just need to invite her out on the boat with you more often.  Tell
her that women on boats are actually good luck:

"While having a woman on board would anger the sea, having a "naked"
woman on board would calm the sea. Imagine that. This is why many
vessels have a figure of a woman on the bow of the ship, this figure
almost always being bare-breasted. It was believed that a woman's bare
breasts would "shame" the stormy seas into calm. Alas, the ancient power
of female nudity."

...and good luck with that.

Lee