[Rhodes22-list] Kindle versus Sony Touch Reader, Experience?

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Thu Dec 17 16:10:49 EST 2009

I thought that we were talking about using the Kindle on the boat instead of
bringing a bunch of books!  Using your definition of sailboating stuff we
couldn't talk about a gps based navigation system, our experiences with
solar energy systems, or the proper head configuration.

Get real BigAl these are sailing related topics.

Oh, yes, have a happy holiday (not sailing related up north.)

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY

From: "Alan Robertson"  Thursday, December 17, 2009 3:57 PM