[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes List- Robertson's Rules Of Order

John Lock jlock at relevantarts.com
Thu Dec 17 16:38:07 EST 2009

On Dec 17, 2009, at 16:28, BenCittadino wrote:
> I propose a robust debate on how the list should work vis-a-vis
> subject
> matter and that we informally agree that once a consensus appears
> the rest
> of us tacitly agree to abide by it.
>
> I like the open-forum model. What do YOU think?

Thanks for your comments Ben.  However, before we head down this road
Yet One More Time, let me remind everyone that our List Charter is
still in place and serves as the baseline for what is acceptable on
the list. (see link in my previous reply).  If you wish to have a
conversation about changing the List Charter, that's a different sort
of topic and can be supported as such.

Cheers!
John Lock