[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes List- Robertson's Rules Of Order

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Thu Dec 17 18:57:32 EST 2009

I'm happy with the charter as is. As has been pointed out here many
times over the past 11 or 12 years that I've been a member, it's the
variety of topics and the conversational tone that keep it
interesting. These have also been the start of any number of
friendships and one marriage that have developed out of this list.

I would ask that people change subject headings as they change
topics. It makes things a lot easier to find in the archives.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock hall, MD