[Rhodes22-list] Motor Lift Repair - what material?

r22rumrunner at aol.com r22rumrunner at aol.com
Sat Dec 19 16:25:52 EST 2009

Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE) Or call Stan at General
Boats and get a replacement part, While you are at it, get both sides. The
materials used today are much more stable than the plastics available back
when  your boat was built. By the way Patrick, where do you sail?

Rummy

In a message dated 12/19/2009 2:01:17 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,