[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes List- Robertson's Rules Of Order

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Tue Dec 22 10:17:11 EST 2009

Here is a "Conversion" section:

For those loving their Rhodes but wanting something a little bigger, with
the Rhodes unique comforts and features, the GB Catalina 25 Conversion is
coming along amazingly well - $29,995 with new boat guarantee.   Only one
left - but I think there are 3,000 more used candidates out there that we
can choose from.

stan
general boats
114 midway drive