[Rhodes22-list] Bilge Pump Question

KUHN, LELAND LKUHN at cnmc.org
Tue Dec 22 13:40:44 EST 2009

Caesar,

Everything I've read says you should have an automatic bilge pump if you keep your boat in the water.

I don't have one because every time it rains I can use it as an excuse to go down to the boat.  I'm also less than a mile from my slip and my bilge rarely gets any water in it.  My lazarette almost always gets water in it if it rains much, so that's where I'd really need the pump.

So who are you going to listen to; me or all the published experts?

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  At Ease
Kent Island, MD