[Rhodes22-list] Commercial Ads on da Rhodes list

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Tue Dec 22 15:00:51 EST 2009

Art,

Do you have a website that you could refer interested parties to?  I would
not mind a link to a site (occasionally) much the same as has been done for
other vendors (WM, Defender, Dwyer, Doyle, etc.) and even a Rhodie canvas
shop.

I think that the original objection had to do with chasing leads and airing
the GBI/AHC controversy using the list.

Now, about that Babes on Boats thread ...

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY