[Rhodes22-list] Communication on da Rhodes list

Rik Sandberg sanderico1 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 00:20:03 EST 2009

Art,

"Know that I am the manufacturer,  also the designer, and also the worker
bee.  I am also the risk taker - in a game with loaded dice"

Yeah, so??? Is this the Art's boom room and pop-top enclosure list??

In the almost 11 years I have been on this list, nobody has ever had a
problem doing their business business back channel until you came along.

Websites are cheap. Make one up, put a link in your sig.

But please, stop whining about it.

Rik

On Tue, Dec 22, 2009 at 6:02 PM, Art Czerwonky <a_czerwonky at yahoo.com>wrote:

> Michael,
>
> I defer to Stan and GBI on the credibility and quality of this boat we all
> own.  Unknown to him I referred two credible prospects directly to him at
> the St Pete show earlier this month.  I don't expect letters, candy, or
> flowers for my honest attempt to help prosper his boat efforts.  I will not,
> however, defer to him on the credibility and quality of the cockpit
> enclosure or the boat cover or even the PTE.
>
> Michael, with all due respect, you accord special status to the
> manufacturer of a product.  Know that I am the manufacturer,  also the
> designer, and also the worker bee.  I am also the risk taker - in a game
> with loaded dice.  Stan does not manufacture canvas, and he is, no doubt
> very thankful for that.  Sometimes it helps to put yourself in someone
> else's shoes.  I need the opportunity to survive this business just like he
> does, for the good of a fleet that wants choices and viable options.
>
> Art

Many colleges claim that they develop "leaders." All too often, that means
turning out graduates who cannot feel fulfilled unless they are telling
other people what to do. There are already too many people like that, and
they are a menace to everyone else's freedom. ...Thomas Sowell