[Rhodes22-list] Bilge Pump Question

Caesar Paul caesarpaul01 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 23 12:50:27 EST 2009

Rob,

One has to strike a balance between keeping things simple and keeping things safe.  With regard to the water running back and triggering the pump; will raising the pump just a bit, and or routing the outlet hose in such a way as to reduce the volume of water that runs back correct that situation?  I think it would be good to have one installed.

Have a blessed holiday.
Caesar