[Rhodes22-list] General Boats (Rose & Stan's) position paper

r22rumrunner at aol.com r22rumrunner at aol.com
Sun Dec 27 13:03:21 EST 2009

Stan,
That's the nicest thing you've said about me since you swore at me using
the "F" word. You must have received a lot of presents from Santa to put you
in  such good cheer.
I was out sailing yesterday. Winds were 8 to 10 with a temperature of 45.
Nice thing about sailing this time of year is I don't use half the normal
amount  of ice with my drinks.

Rummy

In a message dated 12/27/2009 11:54:57 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,