[Rhodes22-list] Galley Storage

Chris Cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Mon Dec 28 12:24:06 EST 2009

I went to walmart yesterday and found all of the Sterilite clear plastic containers I was looking for.  I stacked three shoe box size drawer units next to the ice box, two smaller clear plastic drawer units one below the sink and one next to the shoe boxes that hold up a wire shelf and then put a larger clear plastic container on the shelf that I might use for a trash can.  I also found a sealable clear plastic container that fits in each of the slide out drawers.  I should be all set for next season.  I will try to take some photos during my next visit to the boat.

Lee:

I installed the day/night nicro plus solar vent to replace my cowling and it works great.  The original battery shipped with the unit was bad and the manufacturer had to send me a new one but after replacing the rechargeable battery it is working fine.

Christopher P. Cowie

4400 MacArthur Blvd, NW
Suite 300
Washington, DC  20007