[Rhodes22-list] Cockpit Drain

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Mon Feb 2 10:16:37 EST 2009

Where is the exit for the cockpit drain?  Does it go straight through the
lazarette and out the bottom or does it curve aft?

Mine is clogged, most likely with ice and debris.  I was going to stick a
bent wire hanger down the hole but wasn't sure if that was a smart idea.  If
the drain goes straight down through the hull, I think the hanger would
reach out the bottom.  If the drain curves, I think I'd rather try to blow
it out with an air or water hose.

Maybe it will unclog if I just take her out for a sail.

She's in the water and I haven't a trailer.

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  At Ease
Kent Island, MD