[Rhodes22-list] Early Spring Chesapeake cruising?

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Mon Feb 2 10:24:33 EST 2009

Mike,

Good advice from Mary Lou and Hank.  Most sensible individuals would wait
for warmer and more predictible weather.  I, on the other hand, would go for
it.  I think you would have at least a 51% chance of some good sailing.
Even when I haul my boat out, I put it back in by the 1st of March.

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  At Ease
Kent Island, MD