[Rhodes22-list] Cockpit Drain

Alan Robertson bigal_61 at msn.com
Mon Feb 2 12:04:51 EST 2009

Lee,
A thin dowel stick about 2 ft. long is what we use. Also, measure hole diameter and see if hardware store has a sink stopper with chain which will fit hole, or a #10 cork. This will keep trash and crud from clogging pipe and is useful when motoring with 5-6 adults in cockpit when motoring. Keeps water from coming up through hole and wetting passengers feet. #10 cork might be used as an emergency gift to passengers who get very scared when boat heels and they lose control of bodily functions.
Bigal  Delmar NY