[Rhodes22-list] Hull Dimension for Letters

Caesar Paul caesarpaul01 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 5 12:59:16 EST 2009

Hi Cowie,

Your lettering looks good.
I cannot remember the dimensions off hand.  What I can tell you with much certainty is that it is not parallel.  The shortest dimension is at the stern end, and it widens gradually until the bow end.
In placing my lettering, I may have used the rub-rail as a reference, and placed them an equal distance from the rub-rail.

You can establish a center line along the hull face and use that as a reference for installation.  What did you do for your mock-up?  It looks uniform to me.  Again Rik is the expert.

Have fun
Caesar