[Rhodes22-list] Hull Dimension for Letters

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Thu Feb 5 17:44:32 EST 2009

Jerry,

Your photo looks good and you're probably okay with the letter size.

However, my 8" letters start at the bottom of the flare in the hull.  My
lettering begins a little aft of yours so you'll have a bit more room, but
the top of your "O" may curve up on the flare or the bottom of your "p" may
hang down too close to the bootstripe.

I can't make it to my boat until Sunday but if you'd like I can measure the
distance at the stanchion from both the rubrail and the bottom of the flare
to the bootstripe.

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  At Ease
Kent Island, MD