[Rhodes22-list] Hull Dimension for Letters and carpeted masts

cjlowe cjlowe at sssnet.com
Thu Feb 5 17:03:09 EST 2009

Caesar,

That is carpet that is covering a 2 X 4 beam that runs from the bow pulpit to
the stearn rail to support the tarp. The mast and sails are hanging from the
floor joists in the basement.

Jerry Lowe

- Caesar Paul <caesarpaul01 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Jerry,
>
> You have got some fancy looking work there.  I look at your name design, >
and I hear pride of ownership.  Very cool looking.

> Is that a piece of carpet covering the slot in your imf mast, or is that
so> methig else I'm seeing?

> Caesar

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attachments/20090205/c4ea87>
6e/attachment.jpg